One of the blogs I love to read is PreacherMike because his interests are as varied and random as mine. You can find sports updates, theological reflection, adoring grandpa, travel, humanitarian issues, excellent book reviews, and this last food! (combined with a book of course, Michael Pollan's Food Rules: an eater's manual). Here are some of my favorite rules...they are not only true, but funny!
From Section 1: What should I eat? (Eat food.):
- Rule 13 -- Eat only fodds that will eventually rot.
- Rule 21 -- It's not food if it's called by the same name in every language. (Think...Cheetos...)
From Section 2: What kind of food should I eat? (Mostly plants.)
- Rule 24 -- Eating what stands on one leg is better than eating what stands on two legs, which is better than eating what stands on four legs.
- Rule 36 -- Don't eat breakfast cereals that change the color of the milk.
From Section 3 -- How should I eat? (Not too much.)
- Rule 57 -- Don't get your fuel from the same place your car does.